Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PLAYTIME PARIS

I am soooo tired as we have just come back from a super fun weekend in Paris...  We all went to a big, huge, enormous fair for kids clothes and toys and other things!  Auntie Raffy, Mama and our friend Emma made a shop with a magical tree, Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, and my beautiful clothes which I'm going to wear next winter time.

On the Eurostar train with my friends!

Raffy nailing the tree up

I'm helping!

Taking a break!

Finished!

Raffy's yummy scrummy biscuits that she made!

We made lots of friends and had a really, really good time.  THANK YOU PLAYTIME!


5 comments:

  1. Your collection was lovely! And Elfie is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Just been on your site which is really cool! C u at the next show? Hope so ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elfie, I saw your stand at Playtime, fell in love with your darling little girl so chic. I did not dare talk to you but your clothes are so nice. I am very sad that you do not make them for bigger girls (my dauther Honor is 8)... I will continue to come and visit ... Cheers Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you like our clothes. We love talking so please next time don't hesitate!... The great news is that from September some of our range will go up to 8 years old and maybe older in the future! We are in Playtime this summer so would love to meet properly if you are there. Thanks for getting in touch- Victoria (Elfie's Mama)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Promise I will overcome my shyness ! very exited if you make your lovely clothes in a bigger size ...Talk to you soon ... Jennifer

    ReplyDelete